DISCOVERING COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
This is an ideal introductory course for those who are managing brokers, residential brokers and also newly licensed brokers who want to learn more about commercial real estate. While it will not equip an agent with the needed tools to practice commercial real estate, it will explain the business and introduce many of the resources needed to pursue a commercial transaction or a career in commercial real estate.
What You Will Learn:
• Opportunities and Challenges of Commercial Property Management
• The key differences between commercial and residential real estate
• Types of commercial real estate (Office, Retail, Industrial and Multi-Family)
• RPR - Your free one-stop-shop for comprehensive market data
• RPR helps you identify areas of high concentrations of the customers your client is looking for.
COST FOR THIS DAY EVENT
APRIL 10TH Early Bird Special: $39 for all Illinois REALTORS®
APRIL 10TH Early Bird Special: $49 - Other Professions
Afterwards: $49 for MORe members & all Other Illinois REALTORS®
Afterwards: $59 for Other Professions