Business Professionals are searching for and creating opportunities online, and Commercial Real Estate Professionals are no exception. The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Industry is going through a paradigm change as the Internet delivers new approaches to extending market reach.
However, all CRE websites are not the same, and researching the best fit for your business is an important first step. Where you list your properties, who sees them, and the cost of membership to the website are all factors in determining your success networking online.
What should you look for when choosing a Commercial Real Estate website to compliment your business strategy?
· Fee Structure: Although some websites may have minimal entry fees for membership, you may also be limited to website capabilities.
· Site Content: Be sure the website’s users are from both sides of the CRE transactions: buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants.
· Unlimited Access: Be careful of sites offering tiered membership restricting access to members and complete access to all property listings.
· Networking Potential: Look for a site that offers safe networking capabilities. For example the ability to log in using your Linkedin account is a safe and convenient way of networking without leaving the office.
· Automatic Uploading: Websites offering automatic uploading of available properties provide a huge savings in both time and money for any brokerage marketing budget.
About Matt Chapdelaine
Matt Chapdelaine is owner of CG Real Estate and co-founder of
COMMERCIALConnected.com. Recognized by the CRE community, COMMERCIALConnected.com offers property listings from both sides of the equation at no cost to users and can offer automatic uploading of property listings through their custom Commercial Connected PLUS API & Plugin solutions.
For more information contact:
Matt Chapdelaine, Co-Founder of CommercialConnected.com at Matt@CommercialConnected.com